Saturday, April 25, 2015

Read-a-Thon Mid Event Survey

I'm very happy with myself with how much I've been reading and listening to books. I'm surprised with how much I've actually accomplished around the house too. But now it is time for the Mid Event Survey.

What are you currently reading? Currently I am bouncing between a physical book, The Wolf In Winter by John Connollly, and an audiobook The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.

How many books have you read so far? So far I have only finished one book, Insurgent by Veronica Roth.

What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm looking forward to Allegiant by Veronica Roth, audiobook, if I finish The Son of Neptune.

Have you had many interruptions? Not many, my fiance was at work so it's only been the dogs and me until about an hour ago when my fiance returned home. How did you deal with those? The dogs usually were looking for some attention or to go outside. I've gotten fairly good about seeing what is in my peripheral vision so I was able to see to walk to the door to let them out. Or if they were asking for attention, I used whatever hand was free or one of my feet to pet them.

What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon so far? I'm surprised at how focused I've been. In recent months I haven't been able to focus on reading for very long, and today I've already finished one book and started two others.




2 comments:

  1. It sounds like it's been a great readathon for you! Hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it did continue to be great. I had such a fun time, I can't wait for the next readathon!

      Delete