Saturday, April 25, 2015

About to Participate in my First Read-A-Thon

I'm excited and anxious all at once. I want to see what a read-a-thon is, and see how this all works. I was up early to get dogs fed, and my Fiance is about to leave for work. Then it's time to READ, and I can't wait.

On the site for Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon, they have posted a few questions just so those participating, and those cheering can get to know each other, so here are the questions and my answers:

First, what part of the world are you reading from? I am reading from Michigan, in the United States. The weather here is being a little finiky. It's supposed to be Spring, but we've had cold temperatures and not too long ago had some snow fall. Thankfully no accumulation.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I started the audiobook for Insurgent earlier this week, and I can't wait to finish it.

Which snack are you most looking forward to? I actually don't have a snack I'm most looking forward to. My appetite changes and I usually eat whatever is around that I feel like having at the moment.

Tell us a little something about yourself. Well, let's see. I've been engaged for almost 3 years to my high school sweet heart. We haven't really been able to decide what we want to do for a wedding but are working to be Mr. and Mrs. before the end of this year.

If this is your first read-a-thon what are you most looking forward to? Not only is this my first time participating in Dewey's read-a-thon, but this is my first read-a-thon ever. I'm excited to see what happens in a read-a-thon, and to challenge myself to stay up and read, listen to audiobooks for the full 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment