Friday, October 30, 2015

I'm Participating in NaNoWriMo


I'm participating in NaNoWriMo for the first time this year. Nervous, anxious, and happy excitement don't even come close to describing what I am feeling.

I don't know what I'm writing; I've never gone past the 5,000 or 6,000 word mark when trying to write a novel on my own. Do I expect to win NaNoWriMo?... No. But I am very competitive so I'm hoping this will help drive me, and stop allowing life to get in the way.

What am I most excited about with NaNoWriMo? I think I would have to say, I'm most excited for the challenge. Work has not exactly let up, although it has lightened up on me from the time I was putting in for September. I can only hope it doesn't pick up again.

What am I most worried about with NaNoWriMo? Mostly, I'm worried I'm not even going to start writing a novel. I have the briefest of ideas and need to flesh it out more. How brief? I couldn't give you a one sentence summary even if you held a gun to my head. My idea you could say is still hiding in the fog of my brain.

Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year? I'd love to connect with you, my username is Pixi714 - same as my twitter.

Cheers to a productive November. Good luck and happy writing to all participating!

You can also find and follow me on social media: TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and now Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment