Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's 24-hour Readathon Hour 0

Okay, so I'm a little late. I went to bed at a reasonable hour, and earlier than I usually do. For some reason, I woke up around 4 in the morning and just laid there. I felt tired enough to fall asleep immediately; go figure as to why I only laid there wishing for sleep. So here we are, 15 minutes in and I'm just starting this post.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? - I'm reading from the wonderful state of Michigan.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? - I'll go with Crown of Midnight since it is the book I am currently reading, and really want to read this series. The next book in the stack is Heir of Fire. I do have some smaller books to break it up and help myself feel like I've accomplished something.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? - I'm not really thinking about snacks. It's usually whatever I feel like at the time, so I have a few to choose from. Some healthy, and some not so healthy.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! - I can go with the flow really well. No I don't mean meld into a crowd and think what I'm programmed to think. I mean I'm good at thinking on my feet, and allowing snafoos to occur and not freak out when plans change.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today? - I'm thinking I'll take more breaks to nap this evening. Hoping this will help keep me going the full 24-hours.

On with the readathon! May all participants have fun in whatever mysterious, historical, or fantastical places you may be transported to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment