Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's 24-hour Readathon The End

Well, another Dewey's 24-hour readathon has come to an end. I didn't finish any books, and am not even half-way done with Crown of Midnight. I never picked up (other than to move them) the manga/graphic novels I checked out of my local library.

I participated in the first few mini-challenges, and had tons of fun with them. You can find my entries on my social media, one I posted on Facebook, and I think there were a few others I posted on Twitter.

How many hours did I read? Well, even I don't know this one. There were some breaks because I became tired with the book and put it down. There was a break for lunch and going to the Cider Mill, and I did take naps through the night time period because I was tired, and because I didn't want to be completely tired today. Perhaps in April I'll take notes and I can compare reading stats between readathons.

Since I am not even half-way through Crown of Midnight, I'm not sure I'm going to get to Queen of Shadows this month. I still think I can get to and through Heir of Fire, but I may have to return Queen of Shadows and request it again later, or go get my own copy.

Now that the readathon is done...it's time to go do the work that followed me home. *starts crying* Hopefully this won't take very long and I will be able to get halfway through Crown of Midnight before I go to bed tonight. (Follow me on Twitter to see if I make it.)

You can follow me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and now Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment