Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sunday Post #2 - December 24, 2017


Work has still been crazy! It's not showing signs of slowing down either. This last week I finalized 2 reports which took entirely too long to do. Our Marketing Department at work is also in the midst of basically an overhaul on a lot of the advertisements they have, so a co-worker and I have had our hands full reviewing the advertisements. It seems they are just flying in on fighter jets or something because they come at us so fast. Get one overhauled piece reviewed, there's another one waiting in the wings. Plus there are the regularly scheduled advertisements.

It didn't help I got a cold on Tuesday. Thank goodness I seem to have kicked it already. I still have a stuffed up nose, but at least I can breathe most of the time. I'm not filling my trash cans with used Kleenex. (Eeewww.) Then our dog got sick as well on Wednesday. So he is now on drugs I have to give him with each meal. My husband is currently the only person in our house not sick yet. (Crap, need to go knock on some wood now. Hope I did that in time, wouldn't want to have hexed it.)

So, COYER has been going for one week now, and I haven't finished one book yet! I haven't picked up my eBook at all. I did start My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni in audiobook format. The eBook I think I've been trying to finish for like 2 months now is Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller. I feel like I'm barely into it and it's still calling my name, I just haven't been able to pick it up at all. I'm getting quite frustrated about it too. Of course, if I hadn't watched YouTube videos while having breakfast, I could have read a few more pages at least. I'm going to go rectify this and go read some while I still can before the madness of the holidays fully hits (we still have presents to wrap 🤪).

Recapping Last Week
Tuesday - December 21, 2017: Book Review - The Secret Garden
Saturday - December 9, 2017: YouTube - 2017 Reading Wrap Up & 2018 Reading Goals

Coming This Week
Tuesday - December 26, 2017 - Top 5 Favorite Books Read in 2017
Saturday - December 16, 2017 - YouTube: 5 Book Releases I'm Most Looking Forward To

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly at The Caffeinated Reviewer.

You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Hope everyone gets to feeling better. Have a wonderful holiday.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to work every day this month, so I understand the stress. Happy holidays!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete