Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday Post #1 - December 10, 2017


Work has been crazy! I haven't even been able to listen to an audiobook while working. I've been trying to go full force to get all the projects we have before the end of the year. Thankfully there's only a few left, but the year doesn't have long before it's gone either! Things got complicated when one of my coworkers lost her mother. Needless to say, she has been understandably not coming in. However, since her and I work most closely, I've been trying to be her in her absence. I don't know how she does it all. I've had a seriously hard time filling her shoes and have been bringing work home so I haven't been able to do a lot of reading.

My husband also got the crazy idea, now that it's freaking freezing, to paint our master bedroom. The house is a bit of a disaster area due to this, and as I've been doing most of the painting it's been hard to read. I'm grateful for the help I've received painting, but when someone is helping, it's hard to listen to an audiobook because there is usually a conversation that starts. (sigh) Being social is hard when there are hundreds of books calling my name. (I do think I am now up to 100 books I own and haven't read; if I'm not there I'm sure I'm close.)

Recapping Last Week
Sunday - December 3, 2017: YouTube - November Whimsify Box Unboxing
Tuesday - December 5, 2017: Book Review Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
Saturday - December 9, 2017: YouTube - NaNoWriMo 2017 Vlog

Coming This Week
Tuesday - December 12, 2017 - COYER Winter Switch challenge announcement
Thursday - December 14,  2017 - Book Review (?) (This has not been set in stone and is subject to having time to finish a book...)
Saturday - December 16, 2017 - YouTube Top 5 New To Me Authors of 2017

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly at The Caffeinated Reviewer.

You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Work has been crazy for me, too. There are so many projects to finish. Good luck with getting everything done. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I need the good luck. My co-worker has returned, today was her first day back. Hopefully things will go back to normal soon.

      Delete