Monday, April 3, 2017

March 2017 Wrap Up



Books Read:

  • Dragon Blood Omnibus (Audible) by Lindsey Buroker - contains Balanced on the Blade's Edge, Deathmaker, and Blood Charged
  • House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter
  • Dark Witch (Audible) by Nora Roberts - book 1 of the Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Audible) by Jeff Wheeler - book 1 of the Kingfountain series
  • A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (Audible)
Currently Reading:

  • Malice by John Gwynne
  • Haven't yet picked a new audiobook
Books I'm looking forward to reading in April:

  • Killing Secrets by Dianne Emley (eARC)
  • More SAO!
You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

You can also help support this Blog and use this link to Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited with a free trial. I will get a small commission if you use this link to sign up now for Kindle Unlimited. This is a service I can get behind, and enjoy using. I would never recommend something I don't myself use or support.

No comments:

Post a Comment