Sunday, April 17, 2016

Spring Goals 2016




Here we go. I'd like to say new quarter, new goals, but since last quarter was such a failure, most of these are not new.
  1. Create a Website.
  2. Organize our Home Office. This, I have at least started.
  3. Publish 6 Book Review Vlogs.
  4. Outline my Story.
  5. File Taxes. This is already complete!
  6. Finish fixing our Bedroom. 
  7. Organize my Coupons. 
  8. Complete the online course for work. The course expires the end of June, so if I don't finish, I will fail the course.
  9. Post an average of one Vlog per week. I may not be able to post each and every week, but I can hopefully keep up with an average of one a week. No, correction, I don't hope, because I'm going to make this happen.
You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment