Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon Hour 0

Good morning! It is once again time for Dewey's 24-hour readathon. I hope it is nice out where you are and you may be able to enjoy some ourdoor reading today. I likely will be, at least of the audiobook variety, while I take care of some weeding. Blah! Not fun, but it needs to be done.

I am joining in from Michigan, in the United States. We've been having a funky start to Spring, but it looks like things are finally straightening up and it should be a beautiful day outside.

I don't have a book in my stack that I am most looking forward to. This is kind of a problem as it is probably why I don't really have a TBR for this readathon, and am still, as I'm writing this at 7:57 am right now, am not sure what I'm going to start with. Do I go to something new? Or something I have already started? Choices, choices. I am currently leaning to something new; and that would be Death Note Volume 1.

Snacks...I have a variety of fruity candy, and fruit of the healthy variety - apples and oranges. Thanks to my husband going seriously overboard on a sale for pop/soda, I have plenty of that too. I am most looking forward to the, drumroll...fruity candy snacks.

Something about myself...hmm...I stayed up longer than I should have last night, but had a blast with family. I hold my family close and consider family important.

As for something I'm doing different this time from last time; he he, I already did this. I put the readathon on the calendar so my husband would know I was planning on reading for a readathon. This way if he invites people over again, I won't be expected to participate, or will be allowed to read while participating. Something else different, is I signed up to be a cheerleader this time. So you'll find me really active today on Twitter.

Well, I'm late to start now, I see the clock has rolled on to 8:05 am now. So time to wrap this up and I'll see you over on Twitter. Happy reading everyone!!

You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment