Friday, September 4, 2015

September Goals

September Goals

This month I thought I'd do something different. I saw a video by Jenna Moreci, where she went over her Spring Quarterly goals:

I thought this idea would be a good idea, probably better than figuring a TBR list each month. So, here are my September goals:

  1. Read 5 or more books - this may be kind of ambitious with how things are at my day time job, and with my family
  2. Post on this blog 2-3 times per week - again this may be kind of ambitious, but I'm going to do my best to make it work.
  3. Post YouTube videos 2-3 times per week - I already have most of these planned out, it's just a matter of recording and editing.
  4. Post on Twitter 2-3 times daily - it's already September 4, and I'm not doing too well with this. Thank goodness there is still plenty of time for improvement.
  5. Complete a story outline - outlining is something I have trouble with and need to practice. Hopefully I can knock one out this month.
  6. Finish mudding our bedroom - obviously this has nothing to do with reading or writing, but our bedroom has been in a state of construction for several months with nothing done to it. It's time to finish the project.
So these are my goals for this month and I will let you all know how I did next month, as well as let you know my goals for October.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.


You can follow me on TwitterGoodreads, and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment