Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June TBR & Summer Reading Fun

For this first week of June, 1st through the 7th, I am partaking in the #AYearAThon read-a-thon where the theme is to finish or catch up on a series. I happened to have been reading two different series as of June 1, I just finished the audio book for The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater this morning. I am also reading Wings of Fire, The Lost Heir Series by Tui T. Sutherland which is a physical book (I know, you're shocked) I checked out of my local library.

I'm also planning on participating in the Hooked on Books 24 hour read-a-thon taking place on June 27th. I'm hoping to do a little better than my last 24 hour read-a-thon.

Through my local library, this summer I am participating in a reading program called Connect Your Summer, or #cysisawsome. By completing events or tasks, such as reading a book about mythical creatures, you can earn badges. I'm kind of competitive so, when you can earn badges for something, I'm usually all over it.

I have a few books I've requested from my library that I hope to read this month, such as A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas, but there are a few people ahead of me so I may have to wait until next month.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

You can find me on:
twitter
google+

1 comment: