Sunday, July 14, 2013

Trouble keeping clean

So this week, you wouldn't know it but I've been working on cleaning the house.

 
This is a picture of our kitchen, as it is right now. Believe it or not the stack of dishes has gone down. It grows, then I do another load. I'm not as talented as stacking dishes for drying as my fiancé though so, I'm not getting through them as fast.

 
Here is our Living Room, again as it is right now. Again, better than it was. I had several newspapers laying on the floor because I wasn't keeping up on my coupon clipping. There were also ads spead over the floor and had worked their way under furniture. I'm getting there though.

 
This is the office. I have to say, this is one of the spots I've hardly touched yet. So this mess is mostly building rather than going away. I have taken steps though. I purchased some 3-ring binders as I've learned I prefer binders to folders.


What I really need to do is keep up on the vacuuming. With two Golden Retrievers I figure I need to vacuum everyday at least once. I've tried grooming alone, but as you can see from this photo it's not enough. The amount of dog fur collecting in areas is ridiculous.

I will have the Living Room and Kitchen cleaned before my next post, and will have a dent made in the office. I'm also hoping to have some possible layouts to share for our basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment