Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crazy Cleaning Part 1



Believe it or not there is a kitchen table under all that. I know, I live here and I have a hard time believing it too. Our problem is that we have people over or do things so late in the day, or let ourselves get distracted that we don't put things away. As an example, my boyfriend worked the closing shift last night. Of course his head was still going and he wasn't tired when he got home. So he had himself a snack while surfing the web. No I was not awake when he got home, no I did not ask him about it, so how do I know what he did? The empty sour cream and mostly empty potato chip bag by the computer that I found this morning told me. So at least one of us is making a commitment to trying harder to keep the home clean, or as clean as possible. With two Golden Retrievers it's hard to keep things spotless because they get their dog hair over everything and track in dirt from outside. And they are always going out and in. So today, aside from some shopping, I worked to clean some of our mess. I started in one room, because I know from past experience if I jump between rooms I don't feel very accomplished because nothing ends up looking clean, and I get so discouraged that I never complete anything except maybe the dishes for that night. So I tried hard to keep my focus on the kitchen table, and as you can see below, I found it.



On a side note, the dehumidifyer in the picture has found it's way to the basement as well as the papers around it finding their way to the office to be filed. But I wanted to get a picture before something got put on the table and I could have my proof that there is a kitchen table in the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment