Saturday, October 3, 2009

So much to do, don’t know what to do

Ever have so much to do you don’t know where to start or what to do next? I’m at that point. There is so much still to do with getting this house move in ready that I don’t know what to do next.

There is still basic cleaning to do, and last night I learned of one more cleaning task. Still need to set up for internet access, put carpet in the master bedroom, put base molding on, and some minor painting. That’s not even the start of it, there are still more tasks that thankfully I’m getting help from my dad for, such as rewiring some of the switches so that instead of working an outlet they work a ceiling light.

I suppose the best way at this point to choose what to do next would be to play the kids game of eenie-miny-moe. Everything needs to get done, some things more than others I suppose. That would be another way to choose what to do next. Of course though everything I can do myself can be done after we move in, so I think I’ll stick with eenie-miny-moe and see what I get to do now. Anything is better than sitting here just thinking and wondering what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment