Tuesday, July 4, 2017

June Wrap Up

Books I Read



  • Blood Magick (Book 3 Cousins O'Dwyer trilogy) by Nora Roberts
  • The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson
  • Shadow Spell (Book 2 Cousins O'Dwyer trilogy) by Nora Roberts
  • Naked in Death (Book 1 In Death series) by Nora Roberts
  • Glory in Death (Book 2 In Death series) by Nora Roberts


Currently Reading

  • Audiobook: Ceremony In Death (Book 4 In Death series) by Nora Roberts
  • eBook: Fall of the Dragon Prince by Dan Allen


Books I'm looking forward to reading in July

  • I'm hoping to finish Fall of the Dragon Prince. Life got kind of impossible to do much outside of work. I wish I had more time because this book is soooo hard to put down. I only put it down if I have to, and I would love to just sit and finish it. If life wasn't so hectic right now, I bet I would have finished this in one sitting.
  • I would love to start Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. Since my Friday Reads post, and books looking forward to. Things are too hectic right now, and I can't renew the other book I got from the library; and if I must be honest with myself, Falling Kingdoms is higher on my list. So the other library book will likely go back, unread, but I will check it out sometime in the future.
  • I am still stressed, but we've now hired someone for my old position. So I will be training them this month, and hopefully they will be mostly self sufficient by the end so I can really get back to reading, and posting my reviews. In the meantime, keeping me going, I will likely continue relistening to the In Death books by J D Robb aka Nora Roberts.


Happy Reading!! :-)

You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

You can also help support this Blog and use this link to Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited with a free trial. I will get a small commission if you use this link to sign up now for Kindle Unlimited. This is a service I can get behind, and enjoy using. I would never recommend something I don't myself use or support.

No comments:

Post a Comment