Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Reads - June 30, 2017


Recently finished...

Currently reading...

Currently listening to...


Reading next...

I'm not sure why, but when I checked out Duct Tape Marketing from my local library, I also grabbed this one from my TBR list on Goodreads. I have plenty of books here at home, but decided to get this one too. So I'm likely to read this next before it needs to go back.

Next audiobook...

I've been stressed lately, and the In Death series has over 40 books. To add to this, I haven't read the first few in a while. So I seem to be running through the start of the series again, and it's helping.

You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

You can also help support this Blog and use this link to Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited with a free trial. I will get a small commission if you use this link to sign up now for Kindle Unlimited. This is a service I can get behind, and enjoy using. I would never recommend something I don't myself use or support.

No comments:

Post a Comment