Sunday, January 1, 2017

Bout of Books 18 Readathon

Bout of Books 18

I've decided at the last second (because I just found it), to participate in the Bout of Books 18, from January 2 to the 8th. My TBR will be decided as I get through the books as I'm still coming off a slump and still getting back in to reading. I also don't want to give myself a list of books and feel pressured to read most of them if not all of them especially since work is going to be busy now that it is a new year. Monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to run. This means I will likely be spending some extra time on my daytime job.

Since I will likely be spending extra time on my daytime job, I doubt I will participate in all the daily challenges, but look forward to trying at least 2 of them.

Stay tuned to my social medias for daily updates.

You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you decided to join in the fun! I hope you've had a good week so far and have got a lot of reading done!

    ReplyDelete