Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - Hour 0

Good morning! For the third or fourth time (lost track) I am participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. Here we go with the starting post.

1) I am reading from Michigan in the United States.
2) I am most looking forward to finishing the DeathNote V manga, as I will then only have one more volume to read to finish the series.
3) I don't have a particular snack I am most looking forward to. I'm somewhat of a mood eater. I eat what I feel like, but I do have a few snacks planned like some fresh apples that I know I'll enjoy at some point later.
4) I actually prefer tea over coffee, but the teas I mostly enjoy don't have a lot of caffeine content so I do tend to drink coffee in the morning to wake up. I will then likely switch to tea or soda.
5) I've participated in the readathon before, and am hoping to take more naps so I can read for most of the 24 hours and actually see the end, rather than sleep through it and see all the posts after.

No comments:

Post a Comment