Saturday, August 1, 2015

Book Review: Moonwitched by Renee Wildes



I just finished a great book, Moonwitched by Renee Wildes. I had requested this book for review on NetGalley.com and was allowed the honor of reading. What I didn't realize when I requested the book, I didn't read enough of the description, was that it is the seventh book in the Guardians of Light series.

Since I didn't realize this book was the seventh in a series, I was a little lost at the beginning. It was when I was lost that I went back to NetGalley and saw what I had missed. Even with my being lost, I still gve this book 4 stars!

I especially liked the fighting descriptions, and one part in particular where there is a training session for Mari who is a witch but she has vowed not to kill. A few of the other characters teach her to fight since she is traveling with them to war. It would not be safe for her to just march in with the rest of them unprepared. The descriptions are so clear, I felt I was receiving a training lesson too.

This book stirs up a thrilling excitement that makes it difficult to stop. After reading this book I do want to go and start the Guardians of Light series from the beginning with Duality, which was published October of 2008.

I would recommend this book to those who would love to read a romantic fantasy. Moonwitched will be published on August 11, 2015, and is available for pre-order on Amazon.


I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

You can find me on:
twitter
google+
goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment