Monday, August 17, 2015

Book Review: Born of Fury by Sherrilyn Kenyon


If you're a fan of the league series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, you may have heard the joke about Hauk wearing women's underwear, but is it actually true? You'll find out for sure in Born of Fury.

Born of Fury follows Hauk while he takes his nephew and niece on their endurance. The endurance is a test of survival for Andarion children. When they return they are no longer children, but are Andarion adults. Of course Hauk's enemies can not allow him to have some family time so the endurance is made extra deadly as they are constantly attacked. 

Sherrilyn Kenyon once again has shown us the value of real family. Family doesn't necessarily mean a blood relation, it's those who will be there for you when you need them.

The writing in this book has you feeling all different emotions, and wanting Hauk to win in the end. You also get to see the full family, and they all work together to fight the battle. We also see them welcome a new member, because of course, since this is Hauk's book, and his story, he has to meet that special someone.

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars on goodreads. I gave it full marks because after listening to the audiobook, I had to listen to it again. If I didn't convince myself the backlog of books I have needed to be tended to, I'd have listened to it a third time and who knows, maybe a fourth. I definitely recommend you go check out this book.


I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

You can find me on:
twitter
google+
goodreads
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment