Sunday, January 5, 2014

Plans made...

So, I have a three day weekend coming up, my Mom has apparently already made plans for us. I found out on Friday when I called for something else. Suddenly she says "when do you want us to work on your Family Room?" I found myself racking my brain for what she might be referring to since the Family Room is pretty close to finished. After asking what she meant, she explained she figured her and my Dad could come over during the three day weekend to put in the base molding.

This triggered a whole new conversation. Our basement is more or less full at the moment because of things we own that we are storing down there, and things we are storing for family members. Since it's winter, we've also added our patio table to the mix. It's very hard to walk down there. So, in the next two weeks, she wants us to figure what base molding we are doing, purchase said molding, purchase paint, then paint the molding in a basement a person can barely walk in.

Think we can do it? We're sure gonna try!

2 comments:

  1. Well I am a little shocked it's not already done since you have been in the house almost 3 years. It must have been two years ago that I put the laminate flooring in with Jeff. ???? Maybe you can put the cold air return vent in at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait it has been since October 2009. Wow seems like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete