Monday, January 2, 2012

Too much to do, it's important to keep organized

Sometimes I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew. I have multiple hobbies and many of them aren't touched often because of my lack of time or no space to work on them. It's surprising to many people because I'm very organized at school or at work, basically outside the home I'm orgainized but at home, kind of ironically I'm rather like a slob. I get lazy and just plop things down somewhere close to where they should be instead of actually putting them away. Above you can see what the office used to look like. I've been working on finding a place for everything and putting everything in it's place. Once I'm finished I'm hoping to have a little more time for the things I would like to do instead of spending my free time looking for things I need, and things I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment