Sunday, December 11, 2011

A promise to you and to myself

I promise to work harder at the home projects. I often sit wondering what to talk about here, but was recently making a list of projects around the house to do and I haven't stopped thinking of them yet. I guess I never realized how much there really is to do around here until I put it all (okay most of it) down on paper.
Currently, I am making a promise to myself to write at least each Sunday to let you know how we approach a project, and how things are progressing. I will try harder to not let other events get in the way of working on the home projects as there are so many things that are really starting to drive me nuts and need to be dealt with. For example getting our possessions organized and giving everything a place. Right now there are many things still in boxes waiting to be let out after a little over 2 years. And with our lack of organization we have misplaced a few holiday decorations, like our plastic jack-o-lanturn for Halloween, and a box of Christmas ornaments.
With all the projects I have now listed, with more being found by the minute, I am considering possibly writing every Sunday and Thursday. But for now, my time outside of my full-time job is limited and I fear I would be unable to handle projects each week that would allow me to write something that often. So checking here each Monday you will definately find one update and possibly two.
Now the hard part of picking the project off the list to do first.

No comments:

Post a Comment