Saturday, September 10, 2011

Office still looks the same

So I've failed to really clean up the office. Actually if anything, I slightly added to the mess because I'm trying to reconcile the credit card receipts for the last statement. Currently, due to that task, there are a few envelopes of receipts out on the desk, with a pen and calculator.
I have made a dent in the dirty dishes department. All the plates, bowls and silverware are once again out of the sink and in the cupboards and drawers where they belong. Now I just have to wash the containers and lids then we'll be all set, and I plan to have those done before going to bed tonight.
I'm also wondering about calling someone to see about getting a quote to have central air installed and replace our existing furnace with a newer model. We could really use central air for next summer, and the furnace should survive another winter. So I don't know when the better time to get the quote would be; now or wait until next Spring. Mostly, I'm worried about having the funds necessary for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment