Thursday, September 1, 2011

Need Motivation to Clean the House? Have a Party!

So last weekend I had family and a friend over for a party. The house was such a mess. Okay I admit I did just move a few piles of papers, but we went through many others because you can only move so much around before you run out of space to put the piles. Now the floors have been vacuumed and mopped, and everything has been dusted. Now with the party over, the house is actually somewhat clean still. The dogs don't help much since they are still leaving hair everywhere and track dirt in from outside because they like to roll around, but relatively speaking it's still clean. And amazingly, now with the party over and a little more time to go through the piles, that is exactly what we are doing instead of moving them back to the rooms they came from. The next time I feel the house getting majorly dirty, I'm going to invite family over for another party. For the meantime though, I'm going to try to keep up this clean and not let it get dirty with papers and what not everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment