Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun


So, yesterday was Halloween and it was crazy again in our new house. I almost ran out of dum dum suckers last year, so I bought a 3.75 pound bag of Jolly Ranchers. According to the nutrition facts on the bag a serving size was 3 Jolly Ranchers and about 95 servings in the bag. Should be enough candy when giving only 2 to each kid, right? If you agree, then like me, you would be wrong! After handing candy out 2 at a time for about an hour I was left with less than 10 pieces and the groups were getting larger and larger so I called it quits so that I wouldn't have to worry about handing out candy to half a group and then running out.

I also will try something other than a witch next year. For one, I was a witchsicle after a few mintues outside. And second, I scared one of the kids coming around. He was proabably 2 or 3 years old, but he wouldn't come anywhere near the witch with candy. One of the other kids in his group came up with his bag so he could at least get the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment