Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Reads Sept 23, 2016





So this weekend I'm hoping to get a lot done, so I only have 2 audiobooks planned, with a third undecided if needed. I have a lot to get done for my office job, and some items I want to get done around the house.



Office work will include new procedures, updating procedures, and the dreaded annual courses. Speaking of those courses, does your office use the same videos and courses each year? Mine does; and it gets seriously boring. I almost don't need to watch the videos anymore, I have them pretty much memorized. But I'm not in our HR department, so, I get to continue with the same courses year, after year, after year, after year.....



Speaking of work, I only have a few minutes before my car pool will be here so I need to march off now to get my lunch together. Hope you all have a fun and productive weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment