Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is growing in the yard?

After buying a home not only do you need to find the mice that have found their way in because no one has done anything with the home in several months, but you also have to figure what is in the yard and what will go there. Currently there are three different plants coming up in the small flower beds at our home but we don't know what any of them are. Do you?

This one I believe is going to be the plant that looks like a fan, but I don't know what it's called.



This one, is causing some problems. I've tried describing it to a few people and each one gives a different suggestion. Any ideas? Oh, and don't ask for details other than this picture because...I simply don't have them.











This one is a bush of some sort, it looks dead. Maybe it is dead. Or it's supposed to be that color.







The tips remind me of wheat. I'm sure it's not wheat because it's too small. Anyone know what this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment