Tuesday, January 23, 2018

COYER Update

The first part of COYER is over, during which I participated in The List. Between December 16, 2017, and January 12, 2018 I managed to get through 4 books on my list, and started a 5th.

Three of the books I read were audiobooks, and the last was an eBook. The audiobooks were:

  • Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
  • My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni
  • The Red Sword by Michael Wallace
The eBook was Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller.

Of those books, My Sister's Grave and The Red Sword were Kindle Unlimited books, Snow Like Ashes is a book I've had for a while and purchased the audiobook of recently so I could sneak it in. Mask of Shadows was a book I received for review through NetGalley.

Overall, I feel like I should have been able to get more than this, but I realize I also wasn't that motivated to read Mask of Shadows. Since I didn't want to start another eBook before finishing this one, and I was reading slow since I wasn't exactly excited about reading Mask of Shadows, and for some reason I didn't put any physical books I own on the list, so I didn't read much.

I also haven't been listening to audiobooks much while at the office. This has cut down my reading since this is where I would get most of my reading done; I'd spend about 8-9 hours each day there.

Now, we've entered a new area of COYER, and I chose to participate in The One with a Twist, where I've chosen to read eBooks. So far I've read 1, The Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate which I also read as part of Bibliothon. A story I enjoyed so thoroughly, days later I'm still recovering from the emotions felt while reading.

This means from the start of COYER I have read a total of 5 books. Bibliothon is still going though, and I still have one more eBook on my TBR for this readathon. Anything can happen. :-)

You can find me on TwitterGoodreadsYouTube, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment